четверг, 23 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD CFW 6.60 PRO-C2

Do I need to replace the old FastRecovery folder as well? Your email address will not be published. I was not dissatisfied. Hi guys, need help on this.. Is this actually the case? You may need to check out the PSP thread on this. cfw 6.60 pro-c2

Uploader: Meztishura
Date Added: 13 August 2012
File Size: 60.5 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 87439
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Notify me of new posts by email.

On the download section of this page: Dude it works for all model, just follow the guide, risk-free. Davee releases Project Infinity - 6. There is a way you can downgrade to 6. Some people think that it is a burden to reactivate the CFW every time they reboot their 6.06.

//// PRO-C2 () + Yoti mod -

That being saidit is possible on most models of PSP to downgrade 660 Firmware 6. Your ideas for new strategies on this area were enlightening and a good help to us. How To Fix Error You may need to check out the PSP thread on this.

Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. Bro…i flash cfw 6.

wololo.net/talk

Just rerun the fast recovery tool np. Two of them are interesting for us: I have a problem with my CFW. Hey dude thank you very much I updated and installed cfw and works cfa can even play games that i couldnt with 6. Any help might be enormously appreciated!

cfw 6.60 pro-c2

Aung Ko Phyo says: When i run the pro update it says its doesnt support my FW. My memory card also sometimes becomes unreadable and I have to reformat it to get it working again, then put the CFW on it again.

It does not require any advanced hack technique or hardware modification. I 66.60 all off the points you have made.

PSP Custom Firmware PRO-C2 [6.61/6.60/6.39/6.35/6.20] Download

Btw thanks for this guide […]. To install the 6. It is important to note that this is needed only if you pro-2 the console, not if you put it into sleep mode.

I have psp with 6.

Installing Pro CFW on a PSP (PSP Brite) -

My psp version is 5. Hey I have psp did I need a Pandora battery. Skip this step if you already have Firmware 6. Should I install the fix?

It has firmware 6. If there anyone have corupt data please try this first. Use ProUpdate not the flasher you dummy. What does it mean if games always run at 1 fps on my pup with CFW pro C 6.

cfw 6.60 pro-c2

Do I need to replace the old FastRecovery folder as well? Can someone tell me if this works on a PSP please?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий